My-Eco-Monosashi Membership terms and condition
Chapter 1 (Objective)
- This Terms and Condition is aimed to specify the condition of This Service, and Individual Member can receive This Service as per condition provided herein. In addition to This Terms and Condition, This Company may request for additional information and go through approval processes in order to provide certain type of the service.
- In addition to This Terms and Condition, This Company may set forth additional guideline or condition (herein after referred to as individual terms). In such case, Individual Member and Applicant are subject to both This Terms and Condition and individual terms. In case there is conflict between the privision in This Terms and Condition and individual terms, individual terms is deemed to override This Terms and Condition.
Chapter 2 (Definition)
- This Company: cuoncrop K.K.
- This Service: all services provided by this company through This App.
- This App.: all services this company is distributing under name "My-Eco-Monosashi"
- Personal Member: Any individual who has enrolled as a member receiving the This Service under This Terms and Condition.
- Personal Member ID: The ID This Company is assigning to each member in order to log in to This App.
- Personal Member IDs: The ID this commpany is assigining to each member in order to log in to This App and/or receive specific services.
- Potential Applicant: Any individual who enrolls to membership
- Registeration Info.: The ionformation provided by Applicant to This Company as a Personal Member.
- Enrollment: State of being enrolled as a member of this service as per This Terms and Condition.
- Application: The state of applying to become a member by completing specified application format.
- Applicant: Any individual who has made an Application.
- This Terms and Condition: This terms and condition and any individual contract if any.
- Advertiser: Person who provides information to Personal Member via This Service for the purpose of advertisement.
- Advertisement Info: Any information provided by Advertiser to Individual Member
Chapter 3 (Enrollment and Membership)
- Potential Applicant can make an Application by providing Registration Info to This Company under procedure specified by This Company.
- Potential Applicant is deemed to agree to comply with This Terms and Condition when making Application.
- This Company may not approve the application in case Potential Applicant falls in one of the below. Even after the enrollment, in case This Company discovers that the Individual Member falls in one of the below, This Company has right to terminate or suspent the membership, and Individual Member would lose the right to receive This Service in case the membership is terminated. This Company would retain the right not to approve Application, and This Company would not have duty to disclose the reason for disapproval to Applicant.
- In case the Applicant does not exist
- In case Applicant is below 12 years old
- In case there is error, mistake or false information in the Registered Info
- In case the Applicant is not an individual
- In case the Application is made using fake ID
- In case the Applicant is related to anti social forces
- In case the Applicant violated in the past or is violating this Terms and Condition and has been terminated or suspended the membership of This Service
- In other cases where This Company determines that the Applicant is not eligible
Chapter 4 (Notification of change)
- Individual members shall follow the procedures for changing their e-mail address and other registration info (including information additionally registered for the use of specific services) in the manner separately instructed by the Company in the event of any change in such information.
- Individual members shall verify their registered info. within one year of registration, even if there are no changes to the registered information.
- If an individual member fails to fulfill the obligations specified in 4.1 and 4.2, the Company may revoke the individual member's right to receive services provided by This Service in whole or in part, or forfeit the individual member's status as an Individual Member.
Chapter 5 (Cancellation)
- Individual Member shall be free to cancel their registration at any time by going through the cancellation procedure on this application.
If an Individual Member falls under any of the following items, This
Company may immediately terminate the individual member's membership
without prior notice. In the event that the revocation of membership
causes damage to the Company or a third party, the Individual Member
shall compensate This Company for such damage. However, this shall
not apply if the member's conduct was unintentional or negligent.
- If a member commits any of the acts listed in Chapter 8
- When there are false or factually incorrect information in the registration information If Individual Member fails to follow the change procedure stipulated in 4.1, within one week of changing his/her e-mail address.
- If the email cannot be sent to designated email address unable to receive e-mails, for more than one week due to domain-designated blocking, etc.
- If email cannot be sent to registered e-mail address due to error
- In the event that information provided by the Company in this Service is altered by
- Individual Member without the Company's consent
- If Individual Member interferes with the operation of this service
- If Individual uses This Service for fraudulent purposes, or allow other individual members or third parties to use the service
- If there is a risk of fraud or misconduct
- If an Individual Member violates this Terms and Condition
- If This Company determine that Individual Member is inappropriate to retain membership
Chapter 6 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Individual Member shall abide by any regulations regarding the provision of copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights provided through This Service, if such regulations are established. Except as expressly provided in such regulations, use outside the scope of personal use is prohibited.
- In the event of a problem arising from a violation of the provisions of this Article, the individual member shall resolve the problem at his/her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to This Company.
Chapter 7 (The Rights)
- This Company reserves the right to use any feedback, requests or suggestions from individual members without their permission.
- Individual members represent and warrant to This Cpmpany that they have legal rights to the information they transmit, upload, etc., and that they are not infringing on the rights of any third party.
Chapter 8 (Prohibition)
Individual Members, in using this Service, shall not engage in any of the following acts, or any act that this Company deems to fall under or to be likely to fall under any of the following items.
- Modifying the Application, reverse engineering (mainly refers to analyzing the contents of software and converting them into a human-readable form), decompiling, disassembling, or reverse-engineering the Application.
- Any acts such as reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or any other similar acts.
- Acts of reproduction, public transmission, distribution, transfer, lending, or any other use of this application other than for the use of this service.
- Making this application available to a third party or making it available to a third party. Registering multiple memberships.
Transmitting, uploading, etc. information through the Service that
falls under or is deemed by the Company to fall under any of the
- Information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs
- Information that contains expressions that defame or discredit the Company, other individual members of the Service, or other third parties
- Information that includes antisocial expressions or expressions that cause discomfort to others
- Information that seeks to spread information to third parties, such as chain mail
- Actions that place an excessive burden on the Service's network or system, etc.
- Actions for the purpose of profit using this service
- Acts that illegally access or attempt to illegally access the Company's network or systems, etc.
- Using the IDs or passwords of other individual members.
- Acting as a third party
- Infringing the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other individual members, or other third parties
- Collecting, disclosing, or providing personal information, registration information, or usage history information of other individual members or other third parties.
- Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities.
- Religious activities or solicitation of religious organizations
- Provision of benefits to antisocial forces
- Interfering with the operation of this service
- Fraud or coercion against the Company, other individual members, or other third parties
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Company, other individual members, or other third parties
- Acts that violate laws and regulations, court rulings, decisions or orders, or legally binding administrative measures
- Acts that offend public order and morals
- Acts that violate the rules regarding the use of this service posted on this application
- Acts that directly or indirectly cause or facilitate any of the aforementioned acts
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Chapter 9 (Management of Personal ID and password)
- Individual Members are responsible for the proper management and storage of their individual member IDs and passwords, and shall not allow third parties (for individual member IDs and passwords, "third parties" are defined as persons other than the individual member to whom these IDs and passwords belong) to use them, or lend, transfer, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise dispose of them. ), or lend, assign, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise deal with them.
- This Company may deem any act performed using an individual member's ID or password to be the act of the individual member to whom the individual member's ID or password belongs.
- Individual members shall be responsible for any damage caused by insufficient management of individual member IDs or passwords, errors in use, use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not be liable for any such damage.
- If an individual member's personal ID or password is stolen, if the individual member loses his/her personal ID or password, or if the individual member discovers that his/her personal ID or password is being used by a third party, the individual member shall immediately notify the Company and follow any instructions given by the Company.
Chapter 10 (Provision, change or termination of Service)
- The Services shall be provided in accordance with this Terms and Conditions.
- In principle, this Company shall provide the Service to individual members free of charge. However, some items, services, and other contents may be provided for a fee. In such cases, the individual terms will be applied together with this agreement. In addition, when an individual member purchases services from a service provider through the service, the individual terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set by the service provider will apply.
- This Company may distribute advertising information received from advertisers to individual members on behalf of this Company on this application or by e-mail.
- This Company may distribute information to individual members through the description of this application, push notifications, e-mails, etc. The Company may also include advertising information entrusted by advertisers in such notifications. In addition, This Company may include advertising information received from advertisers in those notifications.
- This Service may provide additional services to individual members from time to time in addition to those listed above. Such services will be announced through descriptions on the application, push notifications, e-mails, etc.
- All services provided by This Service are provided on the premise of individual membership. Therefore, if Individual Member's registration is cancelled, all services will cease to be provided, and all associated data will be destroyed. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or failure resulting from such cancellation.
- This Company may, for any reason and without prior notice to individual members, change, add, or discontinue part or all of the Service, or transfer the Service to another company, and individual members agree to this in advance. However, if this Company decides to discontinue the Service in its entirety, it will notify individual members to that effect in advance via description in the Application, push notification, e-mail, etc., in a manner the Company deems appropriate.
Chapter 11 (Suspention or termination of service)
This Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or
part of the Service without prior notice or announcement in any of
the following cases
- When it is necessary to urgently inspect or maintain the computer system related to the Service
- When computers, communication lines, etc. are stopped due to an accident
- When the Service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, windstorms, floods, power outages, or natural disasters
- In any other cases where we deem it necessary to suspend or discontinue the service.
This Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or
part of this Service with prior notice on the Application in any of
the following cases
- When it is necessary to inspect or maintain the computer systems related to the Service
- When it is necessary to improve or renovate the Service.
- This Company is not deemed liable for any damages incurred by individual members based on actions taken by this Company in accordance with this Chapter.
Chapter 12 (Personal information of Personal Member)
This Company will utilize the information provided by Individual
Member including telephone number, e-mail address e.t.c. for the
purpose outlined as below.
- for the purpose of operating This Service
- for the purpose of advertisement on behalf of Advertiser or Advertiser's agent (hereinafterred simply referred to as "Advertiser")
- for the purpose of provision of statistic information (eg. age distribution, preference distribution and purchase record) as in a format where individual is unspecified.
- for the purpose of sending out (both electronic and by post) news, e-mail magazine and advertisement from This Company
- for the purpose of survey conducted by This Company of Advertiser
- for the purpose of answering to inquiry made from Individual Member or Advertiser
- for the purpose of providing relevant information to vendors who sell their product via This App.
- For any other purposes related to above
- Individual Member is deemed to agree that This Company is providing information of Members (e.g. age distribution, preference, purchase record…e.t.c.) as an aggregated statistics, in order to match up with the requirement of Advertiser and Individual Member. However this company will not provide information as in format where individual can be specified.
- Individual Member is deemed to agree that This Company sends email to the registered E-mail address which includes registered info of an individual.
- Individual Member is deemed to agree that This Company will keep a purchase record of each individual for the purpose of providing more appropriate information tailored to each individual. However This Company will never publish or sell the purchase record of each individual.
- This Company will not provide personal information of Individual Member without consent except for purpose stated under This Terms and Contract or purpose of complying to Law.
- In order to provide better services to Individual Members, This Company outsources some of business operations and may entrust personal member information to a subcontractor. In such cases, This Company selects contractors that are recognized as handling information appropriately, and require them to implement appropriate management by stipulating in contracts and other agreements the matters necessary to prevent leaks of personal member information through appropriate information management, confidentiality, and other measures.
- With the exception of registration information, the provision of information by individual members to the Company is voluntary. However, without provision ofinformation, This Company may not be able to provide some of services.
- "Individual members have the right to request notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, and suspension of use or provision of their own personal information in certain cases as stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact
us at the address below.For further information, please contact the
Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Chapter 13 (Disclaimer)
- This Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty and usability of the service provided.
- This Company shall not be liable for the provision, delay, modification, discontinuance or abolition of the Service, loss or disappearance of information registered or provided through the Service, or any other damages incurred by individual members or advertisers in connection with the Service, except as provided in Chapter 14
- If an individual member causes damage to another individual member or a third party, or if an individual member has a dispute with another individual member or a third party in relation to the use of the service, the individual member shall resolve the dispute at his/her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any trouble or damage to the Company.
- The Advertiser is responsible for the content of the Advertisement Info, and This Company would not accept any liability. In case the content of the Advertisement Info violate the right of Personal Member or the third party, and/or the dispute arises therefrom, This Company would not assume any responsibility arising from such violation nor dispute.
- This Company will exercise its best practice to protect the registration information and other information provided to the Company by individual members. However, in the event that information is abducted due to unforeseen acts such as cracking, the Company shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by individual members as a result, except as stipulated in Chaoter 14.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising from the use or non-use of the Service, except as provided in Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (Compensation and Damge)
- The provisions of Chapter 13 shall not apply in relation to compensation for damages incurred by individual members due to default or tort caused by the intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
The Company shall not be liable for damages arising out of special
circumstances (including cases in which the Company or individual
member foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage)
among damages arising from default or tort caused by the negligence
of the Company (gross negligence shall be excluded). The Company or
individual members shall not be liable for damages arising out of
special circumstances (including cases where the Company or
individual members foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of
damages). In addition, compensation for damages incurred by
individual members as a result of default or tort due to the
negligence of the Company shall be limited to the amounts specified
- For damages incurred by an individual member due to services provided by the Company for a fee, the amount of the most recent usage fee received by the Company.
- For damages incurred by an individual member as a result of services provided free of charge by the Company, the lower of the amount of line costs or 500 yen that the individual member expended in the month in which the damage occurred when using such services.
Chapter 15 (Transfer of the rights and duties)
- Individual members may not assign, transfer, pledge, or otherwise dispose of their contractual status with the Company or their rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
- In the event that this Company transfers the business of the Service to another company, the Company may transfer the contractual status with individual members, rights and obligations under the Terms, etc., and registration information and other information of individual members to the transferee of such business transfer, and individual members agree in advance to such transfer in this section. The individual member agrees in advance to such transfer. The business transfer stipulated in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfers, but also company splits and any other cases in which business is transferred.
Chapter 16 (Change of Terms and Conditions)
- This Company may change the Terms and Conditions, etc. without obtaining the consent of individual members and without prior notice to individual members. In such a case, the individual member may cancel his/her registration within one week of the announcement on this application (starting at midnight of the day following the announcement). In this case, unless the individual member cancels his/her registration within that period after one week has elapsed after the announcement on the application (starting at midnight of the day following the announcement), the agreement is deemed to have been accepted by the individual member, at which point the agreement applicable to the individual member is effectively changed to the revised agreement.
Chapter 17 (Residual clauses)
Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, this Chapter, Chapter 18, and Chapter 19 shall remain in effect after termination of this Agreement.
Chapter 18 (Consultation)
In the event that a problem arises between an individual member and the Company or an advertiser in relation to the Service, each party shall consult with the other in good faith.
Chapter 19 (Jurisdiction)
Any dispute arising our of and/or in connection with This Terms and Condition may be brought in Courthouse of Tokyo Summary Court depending or district court on claimed amount.
Last update: 24th Mar. 2023