Chapter 1 (Objective)
This Company will acquire personal information by lawful means for the following purposes of use.
- To provide services
- To provide information on our current services or services we are considering providing in the future, and to conduct questionnaires
- To distribute e-mail newsletters
- To help improve services and develop new services
- To contact the person in question
- To confirm the identity of the person to whom the information pertains and to respond to inquiries from the person
- To conduct drawings for campaigns, etc., and to send prizes and products
- To distribute advertising information, etc. for which this Company or a third party other than this Company is the advertiser
- To analyze information such as browsing history and purchase history obtained and to distribute advertising information on new products and services that match your interests and preferences.
- To create statistical data on the use of our services
Chapter 2 (Proper management and protection)
Personal information shall be strictly managed, and appropriate preventive and corrective measures shall be implemented to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
This Company takes necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, misuse, or alteration of personal information. An overview of the security control measures taken by the Company is as follows
（1）Establishment of Basic Policy
To ensure the proper handling of personal data, This Company has formulated a basic policy regarding compliance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, etc., as well as a contact point for inquiries, etc.
（2）Establishment of rules for handling personal data
Establishment of rules regarding basic handling methods when acquiring, using, storing, etc. personal data
（3）Structural security control measures
- Control by the responsible person to make sure that personal data is handled in accordance with the established handling methods
- Establishment of a reporting line from employees to the responsible person
（4）Safety control measures conducted to each employee
- Regular training for employees on matters to keep in mind regarding the handling of personal data
- Stipulation of confidentiality of personal data in employment regulations
（5）Physical security control measures
- Implement measures to ensure that personal data cannot be easily accessed by anyone other than designated employees who are authorized to handle personal data
- Implement preventive measures against theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, documents, or any other devices that store personal data.
- Implement measures to prevent personal data from being easily discovered when such equipment, electronic media, etc. are carried, including during transportation within the business location.
（6）Technical security control measures
- Specify and limit equipment that can handle personal data and employees who handle such equipment to prevent unnecessary access to personal data.
- Implement mechanisms to protect equipment that handles personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software
（7）Understanding the external environment
Implement safety control measures based on an understanding of the system for the protection of personal information in Japan, where personal data is stored
Chapter 3 (Entrustment)
To the extent necessary to achieve the objective, This Company may entrust all or part of the acquired personal information to a subcontractor. In such cases, this Company will thoroughly examine the eligibility of the subcontractor, stipulate confidentiality obligations in the contract, and supervise the subcontractor as necessary and appropriate.
Chapter 4 (Provision to Third Party)
This will not disclose or provide data to third parties except in the following cases
- When the person concerned has given prior consent
- When required by law
- When there is a violation to This Company's Terms and Condition, and there is sufficient reason to believe that This Company must disclose personal information in order to protect the rights, property, or services.
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining prior consent is likely to impede the execution of the relevant affairs
- When This Company's business, including the provision of personal information, is succeeded due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other reasons
Chapter 5 (Joint Use)
In order to provide services, This Company may share personal information with its business partners. In such cases, prior to the joint use, this Company will disclose in advance the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use by the joint users, and the name and address of the person or entity responsible for managing the relevant personal data, and in the case of a corporation, the name of its representative.
Chapter 6 (Use of Service by minors)
This Company required that minors who use the services and enter personal information do so with the consent of their parents or guardians.
Chapter 7 （Procedure of Disclosure)
- This Company will respond without delay to the request for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, deletion, suspension of provision to a third party, and disclosure of records of provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure, etc.").
- When responding to a Request for Disclosure, etc., this Company will confirm the identity of the individual by means of documents designated by this Company (driver's license, my number card, etc.).
- Requests for disclosure, etc. must be made in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
Chapter 8 (Disclaimer)
This Company does not assume any liability for any personal information disclosed, in case If the Personal Member himself/herself reveals personal information to a third party using the functions of This Company's service or other means
Chapter 9 (Statistic data)
This Company may create statistical data based on the personal information obtained, which is processed in such manner that individuals cannot be identified. This Company is deemed to create and use statistical data processed in such a way that individuals cannot be identified without any limitation.
Chapter 10 (Acquisition and usage of unidentifiable information)
In order to make our services and advertisements more relevant, This
Company may collect and use non-personally identifiable information,
such as the following. This Company may also provide such information
to advertisers, information providers, and service providers for the
Cookies, logs, behavioral history such as URLs accessed, contents, order of reference, device information such as individual identification information, and attribute information such as gender, occupation, and age of the person concerned.
Chapter 11 (Revision)
Chapter 12 (Compliance)
Chapter 13 (Contact)
This Company will respond appropriately to inquiries from the individual regarding handling of his/her personal information. Please contact the following for inquiries regarding our handling of personal information.
KS Floor, Resona Kudan Building 5F, 1-5-6 Kudan-Minami, Chiyoda-ku,
Personal Information Protection Manager: Makiko Maeda
Complaint Consultation Desk Manager: Makiko Maeda
Representative: Suguru Kitagaki
TEL: 03-5468-7972 (Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (except holidays))
Mail:email@example.com (Please write "Personal Information Inquiry" in the title)
Last update: 24th Mar. 2023